Are you a teacher looking for Health and Social Care Teaching Resources to Deliver Engaging Lessons? Educourseware Offers Comprehensive Resources that are ideal for use both inside the classroom and remotely to give students a deeper understanding of this sector and its roles, responsibilities and career options.
Health and Social Care Teaching Resources are specially tailored to meet the needs of teachers and students alike. We offer activities suitable for vocational courses in grades 11 & 12, interactive printable word searches & crossword puzzles as well as our interactive printable word searches and crosswords – these materials also cover communication, research, presentation skills, problem-solving abilities as well as more general topics of communication & problem-solving!
As teaching health and social care can sometimes be challenging, we have created free resources to aid teachers when reviewing VLE materials as well as worksheets with answers for evaluation purposes. Furthermore, we offer assistance when planning and executing BTEC Tech Awards in Health & Social Care successfully.
At Educourseware, our aim is to equip teachers with all of the resources available so they can deliver engaging health and social care lessons to their students. By making use of our Health and Social Care Teaching Resources you can ensure they gain all of the knowledge they require in this field to be successful in it.
- BTEC Firsts (Level 1/2)
- Health and Social Care (2012)
- BTEC Tech Awards (Level 1/2)
- Health and Social Care (2022)
- BTEC Tech Awards (Level 2)
- Health and Social Care (2017)
- BTEC Nationals (Level 3)
- Health and Social Care (2016)
- Children’s Play, Learning & Development (2016)
- Health and Social Care (Legacy: 2010)
- OCR Cambridge Nationals (L1/2)
- Health and Social Care
- Child Development
- T Level (Level 3)
- Education and Childcare
- Healthcare Science
By meeting their deadlines the students will experience the following from our teaching resources:
- Skills development they need for university and ultimately a career in the Social and Health sector.
- A subject matter that will open up the world of career possibilities in this sector
- Friendly and supportive teaching staff
- Engaging course work with challenging exam assessments
- Hands-on course work that prepares them for employment.
New: NCFE T Level (Level 3) Teaching Resources
The NCFE T Level (Level 3) Course is a comprehensive and enriching learning experience. Our Teacher Resources provide everything needed to help students in Education and Childcare, Healthcare Science and more. The Course Companions offer an in-depth look at each subject area, while Topic Tests and Papers A & B give students the chance to put their knowledge into practice while building essential skills.
The health module is designed to cover current healthcare topics such as mental health issues, primary care services and public health measures like vaccinations. Students gain an understanding of how these practices work together within our national and global health systems, backed up with assessments from medical experts.
The NCFE T Level (Level 3) Healthcare Science course covers medical terminology and laboratory processes for biomedical science technicians, aided by up-to-date resources from industry experts. We also provide strategies on potential career paths, ideal placements, and the transferable skills gained from GCSEs and AS Levels which are beneficial to further T Level studies.
No matter what subject you choose, our Teacher Resources provide all the necessary guidance and support to help teachers succeed. The success of our students is our top priority.
BTEC Health and Social Care Course Resources
A total of 4 units will be covered in this BTEC Health and Social Care course, 2 units evaluated by exam work in the Human Lifespan Development and Working in Health & Social Care, and 2 units internally evaluated. The completion of this course will assist in the progression to successful careers in Health and Social sector.
This BTEC course can be combined with other BTEC courses. The material and knowledge gained through this course can be applied to any situation – whether it’s in everyday life or for future work.
- This course is nationally recognised as a vocational qualification that is specific to employment in the health and social care sector.
- Students develop the knowledge and understanding to meet the high standards of the Health And Social Care academic university requirements
- This course explores in detail what the role of a social worker is in today’s environment as well as the responsibilities towards their clients and patients.
- This course develops the skills and techniques they would need in their career like self-learning and teamwork as well as personal qualities and attributes that are crucial for a successful career in Health & Social services sector