QuestionWell is a revolutionary AI tool that helps teachers create engaging and effective learning experiences for their students. With QuestionWell, teachers can quickly and easily generate essential questions, learning objectives, and aligned multiple choice questions based on any text they provide. This makes it easy to create quizzes, tests, and other assessments that are tailored to the needs of each student.
QuestionWell is incredibly user-friendly. All you have to do is enter the text you want to use for your assessment into the QuestionWell interface. The AI will then generate a set of essential questions and multiple choice questions that are aligned with the text you provided. You can also customise these questions to better meet the needs of your students.
Once you’ve created your assessment, QuestionWell makes it easy to export it in a variety of formats including Kahoot!, Canvas, Quizziz, or as a document file. This makes it easy to share your assessment with students or colleagues no matter what platform they’re using.
How it Works
1) The Input
- Either copy and paste some existing reading or write your own.
- Add a topic to help the AI understand the direction you want to take.
- If you want to include learning objectives and/or standards, go ahead and add them, but the AI can go without them as well.
- Click the generate button and wait for about 30 seconds. It’s that easy!
2) Learning Objectives & Essential Questions.
- The AI analyzes the text and extracts several learning objectives to formulate fundamental questions designed to steer student learning.
- The figures beside the Learning Objective indicate the number of generated questions and the number of queries that are presently “selected.”
- You may modify the Learning Objectives or include new ones.
3) Question Selection.
- Your job is then to read through and choose the questions you like.
- To incorporate a question into your quiz, click on the + button that appears in the top left corner.
- You may narrow down the question options by filtering them according to the Learning Objective. Click on the number adjacent to the Learning Objective to do so.
- Edit both the questions and answers by clicking on them.
There are export options available for everyone, whether you’re creating an interactive classroom activity or a summative assessment. Simply click on each option for detailed instructions.
- Or just print using the button in the top right corner!